Friday, August 13, 2010

Am I Get Mentally Metamorphosis

Am I Get Mentally Metamorphosis ????
Because I think I getting addicted........
to sniff her scent every day................
The scent come from that day she come and visit me.....
then she have left her scent in my bed........
because I lend her my bed for her........
& myself sleep in the living room at night........
Today morning, also means yesterday night......
I dream her.....................
I dream ....she is going wif me to a 5 star restaurants to have dinner.....
The environment was very nice..........
But in the middle..............
My housemate phone Rang...........Alarm......
Then my dream Goneeeeeeeeee
I need to wake up learn to stop his Alarm......
After i successfully switch off the Alarm......
I try hard to continue the dream......
But it CAN'T work anymore...........

No comments:

Post a Comment